Proceeds from the HR Summit support the Industrial-Organizational Psychology and Human Resource Management (IOHRM) master’s program and fund student travel to conferences, applied-project experiences, and resources for program events that enhance the educational experience of the IOHRM graduate students.
The IOHRM program is offering two types of sponsorship at the HR Summit:
- $250 donation per session (only four session sponsorship available for the 2020 HR Summit)
- Contact Dr. Shawn Bergman (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information regarding becoming a session sponsor for the HR Summit
Session sponsors will be acknowledged on the HR Summit website, in the program, at the event, and in post-conference follow-up emails. Session sponsors will be registered for all four session events and will be given an opportunity to highlight your organization, products, and services to HR practitioners attending the event in a post-conference email sent by the IOHRM program.
Sponsor an IOHRM Graduate Student
- $20 per student (sponsorship of multiple IOHRM students would be greatly appreciated)
- Student sponsorship can be completed during registration
Student sponsors will be acknowledged on the HR Summit website, in the program, and at the event.
Recruit the Next Generation of Talent!
In addition to reaching HR practitioners at the HR Summit, App State’s IOHRM graduate students will also be in attendance. Sponsorship is a great way to recruit summer interns and attract talent from one of the best graduate programs in the country. Student Sponsorship will help offset costs for the program’s graduate students for attending the conference.
A few facts about App State’s IOHRM master’s program:
- The only dual degree (Industrial-Organizational Psychology and Human Resource Management) master's program in the country
- One of only two master's programs that comply with both the Society for Industrial-Organizational Psychology (SIOP) and the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) educational guidelines
- Consistently rated as one of the best Industrial-Organizational Psychology master’s programs in the country by multiple SIOP studies and rankings