Proceeds from the HR Summit support the Industrial-Organizational Psychology and Human Resource Management (IOHRM) master’s program and will fund student travel to conferences, applied-project experiences, and resources for program events that enhance the educational experience of the IOHRM graduate students.
Sponsors will be acknowledged on the HR Summit website, in the program, and at the event. Breakfast, lunch, and afternoon break sponsors will also be given an opportunity to speak at the HR Summit and highlight your organization, products, and services to HR practitioners attending the event.
The IOHRM program is offering two types of sponsorship at the HR Summit:
- Sponsoring a breakfast, lunch, or afternoon coffee break
- Breakfast (sponsored by Gallagher)
- Lunch (sponsored by Catawba Valley SHRM)
- Afternoon coffee break (sponsored by IOHRM alumni class of 2014)
- Sponsoring an IOHRM graduate student
- $50 per student (sponsorship of multiple IOHRM students would be greatly appreciated)
In addition to reaching HR practitioners at the HR Summit, App State’s IOHRM graduate students will also be in attendance. Sponsorship is a great way to recruit summer interns and attract talent from one of the best graduate programs in the country. Student Sponsorship will help offset costs for the program’s graduate students for attending the conference.
A few facts about App State’s IOHRM master’s program:
- The only dual degree (Industrial-Organizational Psychology and Human Resource Management) master's program in the country
- One of only two master's programs that comply with both the Society for Industrial-Organizational Psychology (SIOP) and the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) educational guidelines
- Consistently rated as one of the best Industrial-Organizational Psychology master’s programs in the country by multiple SIOP studies and rankings
Click on the link below or contact Dr. Shawn Bergman (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information regarding becoming a sponsor for the HR Summit and supporting the IOHRM program.